07 July 2008

Getting ready for Shipmate

Well I am just sitting on the ship waiting for shipmate. (Shipmate is a type of Shore Patrol except worn in Civilian clothes and just to assist not to arrest.) Blowing my nose because I got some type of cold.

Things are going well except I never seem have enough time to call anyone back home. I should take sometime from work during the week to contact my family but I feel so drawn to get my job done.

I was driving Command Master Chief's beast today, a van that he bought from an officer that transferred. He let me use it to pick up his referigerator for his office, which I have a key for and access all the time. Another the refer is like for him and I. I just can't wait to be able to cold bottled water anytime I want.

I am still waiting for the CPO results to post. This is like the longest month.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm sorry about your cold - drink lots and try to get enough sleep, even if it's mostly short naps. Don't worry about us back here, just take care of yourself.

p.s. Tell your protege that she owes me a night out for margaritas while she's here! :-)