30 August 2008

Meeting old friends

It is strange in a lot of ways seeing people you haven't seen a very long time. Well I just saw him 6 months ago but I didn't think it was him. Last time we talked was about 6 years ago. I was just talking to my sister and she told me that I was not crazy, that an old family friend was in Japan.

Than my wonderful Japanese bike seen in early pictures hit a really bad windstorm and got bent over which is not bad but the front tire stayed up so they tire is shot and since the price for a new one would be about 50% of the bike price it was not worth fixing. I did buy a new bike to replace it and my wife went nuts. Oh well I need a form of transportation.

Life is good again on the homefront.

1 comment:

Denise said...

To be fair, you did wake me out of a sound sleep to tell me you'd spent $175 on a new bicycle since we'd talked the night before. Once I had time to drink some caffeine and process the information, I was fine with it.

Moral of the story? Don't ask me to make sense or be reasonable after midnight. :-)