05 November 2008

Joys of Kanji

Well I have a little story to tell you about Kanji. It is one of the symbols that is used in the Japanese language. I was at Matsu my favorite Beef Bowl place getting a take out order when I hit what I thought was gydon which is a beef bowl. Well I ended up getting grilled beef instead which is really good also but I truly love the beef bowl. It is so funny shave beef that is boiled with onions and not much else and it is a huge hit here in Japan.

As I sit at my favorite spot I have been thinking about how Isolated I am out here. I get that way when I am away from everyone I start working and get so wrapped up I barely talk to anyone. I think I do that a lot and it is very difficult for people around me. It will be over soon.

P.S. I absolutely love my MacBook Air(MBA). Best thing I have bought in a long time besides my camera.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love you, Isolated Man, and enjoy the solitude while you can because you'll be surrounded with cats once you get home. :-)