06 July 2007

Best Career Move

The ship is having a picnic and this is after a fun morning PT run, cleaning stations then Main Space Fire drill with like a good part of the crew gone.

During the picnic they were having a fund raising contest for the ship's MWR and Family Readiness Group, so I thought I would help out. The fund raiser just happen to be pie in the face contest. Who ever got the most money raised against them got and the person so spent the most would throw it. Well I put my money on the XO, I made sure that he was listening when I put my $120.00 down on him. Well of course I won, since I had a pocket full of money.

I just didn't take aim at the XO, I had to shake his hand and get a picture with him before I plowed the pie in his face. (pictures to come once I get them from somebody who was taking pictures) I can tell you the XO loves me know, which is the person I deal with everyday. FYI, I actually like the XO and respect him a lot currently he is on my top three lists of XO's. So I hope he is not too upset with me.

1 comment:

Denise said...

You forgot to mention that it was CHERRY pie, so he's probably not as much mad as he is full of pie. :-)