05 July 2007

Night time stroll

Well I was walking around trying to get my laptop to finally work on this free wireless Internet but it still won't. So I decided to get some money then convert it over to you Yen since it is cheaper then pulling out as Yen from the Community Bank ran by B of A.

The money exchange is right next to the main gate and I actually had to go out then back into the building since it was party night. After I got the money exchanged I decided I was hungry and wanted some gyudon usually mostly found at Yoshinoya, which is open 24 hours a day. http://www.yoshinoya.com/en/index.html

On my way to get the gyudon which is on the road to the Yokosuka Chuo train station better known as Blu Street, I was approached by some women. Well they started talking to me and I could barely understand what they were saying because I just kept on walking. It wasn't till the second one approached and started talking to me that I realized she was saying 20,000 yen. That is when I realized she was giving me prices.

Well I got my gyudon then went back to the ship to finally enjoy a nice night of sleep.

No comments: