11 July 2007

The good, the bad and the stinky




Well as you can figure the barge has some stench but what do you expect it was an old ship to begin with. I guess I will have to deal with and stay with friends out in town.

I got a my first offer on my condo, I am trying to sell which is a miracle in itself since things don't sell too well down in Southern California for condos. They have really good credit and have been approved for two loans and one of them is a special starter loan. I guess have been really lucky to get my places sold.

Life is good but I had to buy a new backpack because my other broke on me, but I wanted a new one anyways but didn't want to get one until I needed one.

Everything is going well except no one writes me any e-mails so I don't feel loved what is up with that. LOL.

Work is really good so I am excited.

1 comment:

Denise said...

How about buying a tent and pitching it somewhere on base? Surely they must have a patch of grass going unused and, well, it wouldn't smell. I can go to REI and get you all the deluxe camping accessories, too - camping cappucino maker anyone? How about a "natural shower"? (That one sort of sounds scary!)

Love,
Your (never write you emails) Wife